The project was to design and build a marketing trailer and brand an accompanying vehicle for sports eyewear manufacturer, Oakley. It is to be used in promotional events across Europe.
GORILLA role summary:
Trailer design, build and branding, vehicle livery and adaptation. Ongoing event logistics support & vehicle operations.
GORILLA role detail:
- develop new concepts
- 3D visuals
- feasibility study
- engineering plans
- final build
- fully folding and branded roof gantry for increased visibility when on site
- roof mounted promotional flags
- an electrically operated fold down stage with aluminium steps and handrails
- built in gas powered generator for reduced carbon emissions
- a 75 inch TV, 48 inch TV, radio, mic, Apple TV and a sound system suitable for 250 people
- The hospitality is extended further with an inbuilt coffee machine
12 weeks from signing off final designs to the completion of the the trailer and vehicle
Result / Outcome:
A fully branded and equipped promotional retail trailer with an accompanying branded vehile that is easy to transport and deploy on site.
“We came to Gorilla with an idea for a promotional vehicle to help drive brand awareness and engagement at our sponsored events. Working closely with Andy and his team we created two functional field marketing assets, an Oakley branded vehicle and trailer, which have proven to be a great success at the Silverstone Moto GP and The Tour of Britain. We’re looking forward to working with Gorilla in the future,”
Ben Goss, Global Marketing Director.