Gorilla built two bridges and two security towers at the event.
Gorilla role summary:
- Design, installation & removal of 2 bridges and 2 security towers
Gorilla role detail:
- Installation of 2 bridges connecting VIP festival areas and main site.
- Installation of 2 campsite security towers.
- 4 man team, 1 telehandler.
- CAD drawings / Engineering
Liaising with the site management to develop an appropriate installation and de-rig process
- 3 day install
- 1 day de-rig
This was Gorilla’s 1st year working with Standon Calling
Result / Outcome:
The approach adopted by Gorilla provided a smoother install and de-rig than experienced in previous years. The client was very happy with the result.